Things we figured out
- metadata ID names are some combination of RS number, visit etc. separated by dots.
- metadata after baseline is on computer at Lamendella’s house. Should receive by end of the day.
Things we need to do for report
- put together spreadsheet of metadata of change-insulin, glucose, body fat, age, gendery, ethnicity
- anovas from chori (Dr. Lamendella)
- summary stats of sequencing-sequences per sample vs. total QC’ed quality
Tests that we can perform in the future-
- non metric multidimensional scaling-PC-ORD
- pearson correlation-correlate human metadata and bacteria profile
- ANOVA-which metadata characters are significantly dif between groups
- ISA-indicator species analysis-which species correlate with which diet and group